POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The letter, progressing. : The letter, progressing. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  The letter, progressing.
From: RusHHouR
Date: 22 Jul 2006 02:50:01
Message: <web.44c1c9e3a3cb6ace47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Progressing must be the same as in progress, right? 0_o
I think I like where this project is going. But I could use some tips and
advise.

The table. It should be made by some poor but still kind of skilled Ural
handyman from the 1900th century. Im not so sure that it is the right word,
but I would
like to see some branches in the wood. Any ideas on how to create those will
be noted in gratitude.

Next steps will also probably be to add some decorations and titles to a few
of the books. And some kind of decoration to the wall. Perhaps also a chair,
a photograph, a feathered pen, a window, media(!?).... :) Well, I better
start!

Any comments would spur me thow.. ;)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: